Re: [Debian-NYC] Gathering on Friday, May 8th (was: Re: Next Debian-NYC Gathering)

Greetings,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 05:55:34PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:

> It seems like Friday, May 8th will be the Debian-NYC gathering.  Time:
> evening, like always (probably starting around 8).

As David just indicated in an email which everyone might not read to
the bottom of, we are meeting at Pacific Standard[0] this Friday in
Brooklyn.  The usual start time is 8pm, but of course that is
flexible.  The organized keysigning party is at 9.

[0] www.pacificstandardbrooklyn.com

Hopefully we'll see you there,

- Richard