[Debian-NYC] Gathering on Friday, May 8th (was: Re: Next Debian-NYC Gathering)

Greetings all,

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 07:08:09PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:

> To move along our next debian-nyc gathering, I set up a doodle poll to
> decide which date to have it:
>
> http://doodle.com/fph2mva7epkspfft

It seems like Friday, May 8th will be the Debian-NYC gathering.  Time:
evening, like always (probably starting around 8).

So now questions are:

- Where?  Pacific Standard as usual, or do people want to propose
  other options?

- Who wants to organize a keysigning party?  I had offered to before,
  but it may be best for someone else to as I might be too busy.

- Richard