Re: [Debian-NYC] We can has debconf10

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 05:54:00PM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:
> hay guise,
>
> epic winning lol.
>
> - Richard
> On Behalf of the DebConf10-NYC Team

I would like to add a *big* thank you to everyone who came out to
support us.  I know I didn't have time to watch #dc10-talk, but the
few times I looked I saw a lot of people there supporting us, helping
in this fight.  You all, in the background, were who convinced
everyone, and was probably one of the big deciders that got us this.

- Richard