Re: [Debian-NYC] setting up another get together

As a backup plan, I am bringing my cell phone which has recently been
updated to be a mobile hotspot. :) This is beta software, so we'll see
how it goes. (It provides an adhoc 802.11b network, and the dev has
asked me to test it with various debian distros, so feel free to bring
your laptops.)

See you guys there!

Cheers,
Brian

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Rachel O'Connor <rcox@vireo.org> wrote:
> I'm not sure -- never tried. Has anyone else ever tried? I wouldn't be surprised if it's available.
>
> Again a reminder, this wednesday, 7pm, http://pacificstandardbrooklyn.com/
>
> See everyone there.
>
> Rachel
>
> Brian Gupta wrote:
>> Will there be WiFi at this locale?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Brian
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:56 PM, Rachel O'Connor <rcox@vireo.org> wrote:
>>> okay, it's decided...
>>>
>>> next debian nyc get together is sept 3 (a wednesday) at pacific standard again.
>>> http://pacificstandardbrooklyn.com/
>>>
>>> hope to see you all there, i'll try to remember to send email again week of.
>>>
>>> rachel

- Brian Gupta

http://opensolaris.org/os/project/nycosug/

http://www.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/OpenSolaris_New_User_FAQ