[Debian-NYC] [VAC] New York, NY, US, Dec. 1-5; interest in meeting?

I'll be in NYC next week, with only intermittent access to e-mail; if
any of my packages somehow needs urgent attention, NMUs are (as
always) welcome.

That said, the details of my schedule are by and large open, and I'd
be happy to work in meetings with locals; anyone interested?  (FWIW,
my kids will also be along, as will my wife by mid-afternoon each
day.)  Given that my e-mail access in NYC will, in fact, be
intermittent, the best way to contact us for last-minute planning is
by phone: my mobile number is 202-669-7495, and my wife's is
202-669-7597.  (Advance plans still preferred, of course!)

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu