Re: Back in Action!

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 22:59 -0400, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
> Damog pointed out to me that the Debian NYC Social List was down
> recently. If you're reading thing, things should be back in action.

They are!

So, rephrasing the mail I sent, I've just moved to NYC, and I was
wondering if anybody would be up for a get-together any time soon for a
couple of beers, perhaps, with a nice Debian chat?

> I'm happy to keep hosting the list but if anyone else wants to step up
> to moderate the email list who is still local to New York, that would be
> ideal.

As long as I'm local in the area, I offer myself to help a bit here.

Cheers,

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@espiral.org.mx> | http://www.damog.net/
 "Oye, ¿y vas a venir con tu vieja?". "No, voy a ver qué pedo".