Re: Impending festivities...

I assume you meant April 15th?

-lee

On Apr 7, 2007, at 8:13 AM, Kevin Mark wrote:

Hi Folks,
the end is near with the expected announcement of the relase of Etch and supposedly others are planning a shin-dig for Friday March 15. Is anyone
considering similar events. If so, do tell :-)
The Debian wiki show some european activity for this.
-K
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|