LILUG Formally Invites Debian Project

To Whom It May Concern,

LILUG would like to formally invite the Debian project to give a talk at Farmingdale State College. I have contacted Anthony Towns(current Debian project leader) on IRC( irc.oftc.net ) and he gave me a few suggestions of persons to contact in the New York area. Our talks typically run for about 45 minutes, and about 15 minutes of questions/answers are optional. We typically have about 50 or 60 LILUG members at the meeting place. We also record the speaker usually and put a .ogg(theora+vorbis) file on the Internet ( archive.org ) for people to access who aren't able to make the meeting. If the speaker does not wish to be recorded she/he will not be. We have general meetings on the second Tuesday of every month at 8pm. Our website is located at www.lilug.org . Directions to the location can be found here: http://www.lilug.org/index.php/Directions . If you take the rail, I will be picking you up and escorting you to the campus and then back after the meeting.
If someone from Debian project is able to give a talk please contact me via e-mail and we can work out the date/time and topic. If more convenient I can be contacted on irc.freenode.net as the alias "sid".

Thank you for taking the time to read this e-mail. I hope to hear from you.

Regards,
John Teddy
LILUG Member