Re: keysigning request

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 11:11:59AM -0400, Wes Chow wrote......

> Greg Pomerantz wrote:
> > Folks, let me know who is up for Friday at Vol de Nuit (148 west
> > 4th street, just east of 6th ave) for Friday at 8:00 PM or so.
>
> I don't think I'm going to make it, as I originally thought...  I
> will swing by on the way home, but it will most likely be much
> later.

As the one who started this thread I kind of feel bad that I won't
be able to make it either.  But I do hope to make one of your
evening get togethers at a local tavern one of these days and I did
find a DD down in Wash. D.C. that will be able to help me out with
my keysigning (I'll be in D.C. on business anyway).  So thanks and
hope to meet you all sometime.

Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941  http://rustybear.com/publickey