keysigning request

Hello

I live in Fairfield County, Connecticut and maintain a few packages
in Debian and have a couple more in the pipeline.  One of the people
who uploads a couple of my packages suggested I apply to become a
DD and agreed to be my sponsor, which I'm quite excited about.

As you know the application process requires my key to be signed by
at least one DD.  It seems the closest group of DD's to me is in
NYC, so if possible I'd like to ask if any DD on this
debian-nyc-list would have the time and inclination to meet with me
sometime next week for a quick keysigning.

Of course I'll be happy to come down to NYC.  A mid-day meeting
somewhere in mid-town would be best for me.  I'll spring for coffee
or a modest lunch!

Thanks
Kevin Coyner

--