Hot Debian Celebs! Saturday Night Only!

Hey everyone. Sorry for the short notice again!

There are a pack of Debian folks in town (and in my apartment) this
weekend. If you're interested in a keysigning or just meeting up with
some of the folks who make Debian happen, now is a great
opportunity. In addition to our local collections of Debian
celebrities, we have the following folks visiting from out of town:

 * Anthony Towns (Former Release Manger; FTP-Master; Cabal Member)
 * Erinn Clark (Debian-Women Mastermind)
 * Ari Pollak (GIMP and GAIM maintainer for his Sins)
 * David Nusinow (Biology-Software-Geek and Debian Dude)

Apparently, organization has fallen on me which means things are still
a little soft. Here are the plans as they stand.

David and I are going to install ourself in the official Debian-NYC
Belgian Beer Bar[1] no later than 5pm (and probably earlier). We will
be there until 7:30 collecting people. For dinner we will be leaving
as a group to Massawa Ethiopian on 121st street where the plan is that
I will show off my super-rusty Amharic and win us all a fine meal. :)
We should be showing up there around 8:30.

Massawa is here:

  http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=1239+Amsterdam+Ave,+New+York,+NY

After the dinner, we will continue with a more formal party. It sounds
as if it will probably involve a cheese and whiskey night (with vegan
and non-alcoholic alternatives) at my place where I will be turning
the router off for the evening. If you're planning on meeting us
there. Call me for directions and timing.

If you're coming for dinner, please let me know so I can tell Massawa
we're coming. My number, for anyone that will be meeting up, is
206-409-7191. It's a mobile and I'll have it on me all the time.

Regards,
Mako

[1] See the last meeting notice for more information:
    http://lists.yukidoke.org/pipermail/debian-nyc-soc/2005-January/000017.html

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako@debian.org