Visiting NYC this week

Hello all,

I'll arrive in NYC tomorrow and stay until Sunday.

It would be nice to meet some of you, for keysigning and perhaps some
beverages :-).

I looked in the NYC-Soc archives, and there seems to exist a "normal
place" for these meetings, the belgian beer bar, Vol De Nuit, 148 West 4th
Street [1]. I think it should be possible for me to find my way there, and
its not too far from where I stay (near Central Park).

I know this is a bit short notice, but perhaps Wednesday would be a good
day as any. Anyway, I'll be there around 630.
In order to recognize me, here are some pics:

http://hem.alfredsson.org/pics/salen05/PICT0005.JPG
http://hem.alfredsson.org/pics/PCC_Kiruna-24-27-nov/PICT0099.JPG

  Stefan

1.