Re: Debian lunch Thursday 2005/02/24

<quote who="Clint Adams" date="2005-02-22 17:37:14 -0500">
> House of Vegetarian
> 68 Mott St.
> +1 212 226 6572
> Chinese with mock meat and such
> 1pm

Thanks Clint. You beat me to posting this. To frame this a little bit
for people...

There a few Debian notables visiting town this week will be in
attendance. These include (in no particular order):

* Erinn Clark from Debian-Women fame, among other places;
* Andres Salomon of kernel (and the AS patch set) and Debian fame;
* Anthony Towns of (former) Debian release management fame;

It will be my job to drag all of these folks out to lunch. :) If you
know you'll attend, please followup to the list or email me offlist so
we have an idea of who will show up.

This is largely for the folks who work in the city so if you will miss
this, don't fret! We'll be having another meeting Saturday evening
which I'll announce as soon as we can formalize plans.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill