Announcement for PreClose Registration - Mini Debian Conference Tamil Nadu 2023

Hi,
Due to overwhelming responses, we are going to preclose the registration for the Mini Debian Conference Tamil Nadu 2023, hosted by the VGLUG Foundation. Therefore, We have decided to close the registration on January 15th, 2023.

Who can register?
Debian contributors, College students, FOSS activists, and working professionals.

To register:
https://tn23.mini.debconf.org/contribute/rfp

*Limited seats only.

Last date for registration: Jan 15, 2023

Poster link: https://villupuramglug.files.wordpress.com/2022/12/img_20230113_233001_998.jpg

Conference Date:
28 – 29 January, 2023

Venue:
University College of Engineering, Viluppuram, Tamil Nadu, India

Contact us:
https://tn23.mini.debconf.org/contact

Join : https://t.me/vpmglug

#MDCTamilNadu2023 #vglug #debian #foss