New website and new connections

Hi, I, Shimanta Das, recently joins up debian india via social medias. But I am so feels very bored to see the pages and every front page introduction.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I want to build a new website for debians and debian lovers. I can build a super responsive new website for debian and debain-india also. I would contains all the things like our own custom social media, github pages(to contribute into open source projects and version controlling also), along with bud reporting and resolving problems.

I also think ‘debian india’ should migrate into famous telegram groups like ‘telegram’ & ‘discord server’, it would make experience much more better.

We should tells volunteers like article and videos that how can they build project and submit ourselves repos. We need to make this process much easier and for all of these we need a new website and new looks which encourages our users to communicate with us.

What do you think?

è Join me at my email: meshimanta@yahoo.com

è Wp no: 9330497982

è Website: www.microcodes.in