Re: MiniDebConf India 2021 videos are out

Hi Shirish,

On 23/03/21 1:50 am, shirish शिरीष wrote:
Congratulations. I do have one suggestion though. Is it possible to
have a list of people who are/were presenting along with topic.

I believe you're specifically mentioning BoFs (as other talks have per person self-written introductions).

For e.g. this is a topic which is close to my heart but because there
are neither names, organizations or whatever I don't really know who
discussed what.

https://peertube.debian.social/videos/watch/417bd62c-cce1-494a-b96c-b0e39741cb09

No, we don't have a separate per speaker introductions, except what was submitted in proposals.

As above mentioned one was my first BoF itself, I am/was not aware about submitting the names and organizations along with the proposal, though except for Ravi, others joined at latter stages; Akshay joined just before the BoF start, he was our BoF director.

Will keep this suggestion in mind for future BoFs and would have individual introductions separately as well (in description as well as talk page), thanks!

Maybe if somebody made a synopsis of the same or something that would
also be interesting to read.

Maybe all of the above is in the works and I'm just jumping the gun,
but still looking forward to your response.

Frankly speaking, I didn't thought of writing one, though reading this makes me think that a synopsis collating all the idea should be the end goal of the discussion/BoFs.

Do let me know if I understood and answered you're query.
Looking forward to listening from you.

Regards,
Sahil