Fwd: Call For Mentors | PyDelhi Dev Sprint | 23rd June 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Call For Mentors | PyDelhi Dev Sprint | 23rd June 2018
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 17:54:21 +0530
From: Shashank Kumar <shashankkumarkushwaha@gmail.com>
To: debian-outreach@lists.debian.org

Hello folks,

We at PyDelhi[0], are a volunteer-driven organization and we conduct bi-weekly meet-ups, Dev-Sprint, seminars, workshops on different topics related but not limited to Python and its applications. We're having Dev Sprints on 23rd of June in Delhi, India (venue will be update soon on meetup page[1]). It would be great if someone from Debian community living in or around Delhi can participate and mentor for the organization. It's totally up to the mentor which project they would like to help out with. Please reply to this mail, or send a direct mail to me if you are interested. Please help sharing the news.

Thank you :)

[0] https://pydelhi.org/
[1] https://www.meetup.com/pydelhi/events/nddrtpyxjbfc/

--