Debian packaging workshop at COEP, Pune

Hi,

I'll be taking a packaging workshop at COEP (not an open event, only for
COEP students) from 2nd to 8th Jan.

I'm hoping to mentor a few students to start maintaining packages. I'll
start with some nodejs modules (it is easiest to start) and ask them to
package a new nodejs module. We'll proceed to python and ruby packages
later. Hoping some of them can help me with gitlab and diaspora package
maintenance. I hope to have a Bug Squashing party as well. About 45
people have signed up for week long workshop/camp. Event is organized by
Prof Abhijith Meenakshi.

Details here
https://www.loomio.org/d/grVdcCx8/debian-packaging-workshop-at-coep-jan-2017

Cheers