Fwd: Re: relayb0t

On September 11, 2016 8:10:28 PM GMT+05:30, Vasudev Kamath <vasudev@copyninja.info> wrote:

>If some discussion happens in #debian-in IRC and all of a sudden if a
>bot comes in the middle dumping some thing totally unrelated stuff
>people will get totally annoyed.

Again its bidirectional. If some discussion happens in #debian-in ,then  debian-in people can see that and they can take part in it . How then it becomes totally unrelated stuff dumping ?

The only unrelated stuff dumping from relayb0t is when it goes offline for some reason and when I restart,  it may send last 5 or 10 ( I am not sure about the number ) conversation to #debian-in .  Well I need to work on that .

>If it is a person talking it can be
>understandable but here its not a person but a bot representing people
>who are not even present on IRC channel.

That is the only problem I see with relayb0t .  We can work together to solve that problem . (if its possible )