relayb0t

Hi all

Some of you may have noticed that there is a bot (relayb0t) running in #debian-in (and in debian-in xmpp muc ) channel . It basically send #debian-in participants' conversations to debian-in and vice versa .

We only have a handful of active  volunteers in Debian India and they are in two different chat channels not knowing what is happening on the other one .  This made me to run such a service. Yes, relayb0t bridges the gap between two channels .

>From copyninja and Jonas I understood that the "relayb0t is creating more noise than helping". If you people feel the same with relayb0t, I am happy to take it down.

Abhijith PA ( bhe ) .
[Running relayb0t service ]