Re: Linux Writeback

at bottom :-

On 05/09/2016, Ritesh Raj Sarraf <rrs@debian.org> wrote:

Hi all,

A little bit background is in order. See
https://lwn.net/Articles/682582/ as well as
https://lwn.net/Articles/685894/ to have some idea what Ritesh is
talking about.

Both the articles gives necessary backgrounder. What is/would have
been good is to get instructions as to how we can get it into our
systems to see if it works and what sort of feedback we should be
giving to Jens Axboe and how (in which form ?)  .

Also how to figure out if it makes matters worse or not. Also, it
isn't clear if the solution doesn't create its own CPU/memory issues
at all so we need to test for that as well.  All and all, more info.
is needed.