Re: Congratulations Abhijith and Sunil on becoming a Debian Maintainer (Fwd: Debian Maintainers Keyring changes)

On 09/04/2016 09:59 PM, अभिजित Abhijit wrote:
> Congratulations to both Abhijith and Sunil!

Thank you very much.  I have long been a part of this list but probably
am posting here for the first time :).  I having been contributing to
the FreedomBox project which is a pure blend of Debian as part of the
Freedombox-pkg-team.  The goal is to build an appliance that acts as a
home server to protect our privacy and rights in the digital space.  I
am thankful to all work done here especially bits such as Diaspora
useful for FreedomBox.

--
Sunil