Re: New members to debian-in on alioth

On 2016, ആഗസ്റ്റ് 13 2:41:53 PM IST, Vasudev Kamath <vasudev@copyninja.info> wrote:
>I don't have any preference but if you would like to maintain it from
>Debian Fonts team that would also be good.

Since it has a political angle as well, I have asked the Tibetan community to make the decision.

>Only reason is there is not really active people on Debian India team
>except me and Karthik. If people stop caring their packages (that is
>normal tendency) burden will be only on 2 people.

We should try and get new people. I hope Krishnan and Sruthi will stay on the team.

>Also to note Debian In team works from
>debian-in-workers@lists.alioth.d.o and not debian-dug-in

I wanted to introduce them to debian India community as well. If we decide to maintain it under debian-in, I'll ask them to join debian-in-workers list as well.