Re: [Hamara-devel] Debian people in North India?

On Wednesday 27 January 2016 09:52 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
On Wednesday 27 January 2016 06:27 PM, Andrew Shadura wrote:
Hello everyone,

My girlfriend and I are going to spend about two weeks in the end of
March in North India. We’ll for visit Delhi, Jaipur and Agra for sure,
but most of the trip apart from spending a couple of days near Delhi for
private matters in the middle of our stay is pretty much undecided at
the moment.

Both of us would be happy to meet local DDs (or other Debian-related
people) to show us around and to have a drink with :)

Hi Andrew,

I think you should visit the hamaralinux.org folks in Delhi/Gurgaon.
They are currently switching their base to Debian.

You could meet Raju Vindane (Hamara team member and a debian
contributor) or Prashanth Sugathan (Software Freedom Law Center India)
if they are also interested (copied both).

Thanks
Praveen

Or for that matter even take some time out to come over to Mumbai.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.