Re: Jonas's travel to India - Bengaluru part

Hi Jonas,

[Dropped abhishekl from Cc as he already relocated to Germany]

Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> writes:

> Hi Debian folks in Bengaluru (and others),
>
> [adding debian-dug-in list as cc]
>
> Quoting Jonas Smedegaard (2015-12-03 03:18:08)
>> Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan <ram@rkrishnan.org> writes:
>>> One of the places we meet is this old restaurant called Ajantha. They
>>> serve very nice coffee and good vegetarian food. I think it is also a
>>> good place to stay, if you are interested. Let us see. We will make
>>> the plans concrete in the coming days.
>
> No other suggestions have come up since, so let us meet at Ajantha.
>
> Tomorrow Saturday?  15.00?

This is fine with me. But I think the Hotel opens at 1600 hours.

> Geolocation?

Here is a pointer on Google Maps ¹ (I couldn't find it on OpenStreet maps)

¹ http://ur1.ca/oe5vp

> Due to lack of responses for collaboration here in Bengaluru we have
> decided to leave already on Monday (or Sunday night, depending on train
> ticket availability).
>
> We are looking forward to meet you guys tomorrow and/or Sunday!

Same here I will be looking forward to meet you and Siri.