Re: [VAC] IN: Hyderabad then New Delhi

Hello,

shirish शिरीष, le Sat 23 May 2015 20:10:20 +0530, a écrit :
> would you be doing any specific debian-related hacking when in these
> two places ?

Well, apart from meeting people, I hadn't planned anything: I'm just in
Hyderabad for a conference for work, and in Delhi for tourism :)

> If I'm reading it right (apart from hurd, festival and here and there)
> most of the packages you maintain are about ally (accessibility).

Yes. Festival is actually also about accessibility.

> Am curious to know how you got into hurd packaging if it's the same
> GNU Hurd

It is, indeed. As odd as it may seem, I actually got into the Hurd
through accessibility :) That was because our accessibility booth was
next to the Hurd booth, and we asked whether the Hurd console was
accessible, and it was not, so I made it accessible, and etc. :)

Samuel