Re: Re: Visit from Denmark to Pune late *January*

[drop personal cc's likely subscribed to debian-dug-in]

Quoting Amey Abhyankar (2015-12-31 11:42:32)
> On 31 December 2015 at 11:28, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
>> Since we have a venue fixed, whole month to promote and Jonas in town, lets
>> push ahead with this Mini Debconf plan.
>
> We can have hall available in Pune at MCCIA @ Senapati Bapat road. [I
> believe it's free of cost] =
> https://twitter.com/punetech/status/679238975505096704 [Adding
> PuneTech in cc] MCCIA web-site for reference = http://mcciapune.com/

I shall not intervene with whatever activities our visit to India
inspires you to organize, but please do not count on Siri or me giving
talks.  We would, however, love to participate in round-table
discussions related to distribution design and desktop theming - the
area that we have devoted our two-month journey to.

 - Jonas