Re: Problems Upgrading My Debian System

Apologies for top posting, but I am using my mobile device right now.

My suggestion -

If you want to move to unstable, put the lines for unstable at top of sources.list.

Or use

aptitude -t unstable upgrade

IIRC, there is a log for aptitude in /var/logs. Checked it?

Use aptitude ; it is better at resolving dependencies than apt-get. HTH