Re: Make the Site Live

On 2015-07-26 02:42 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
On Sunday 26 July 2015 02:24 PM, Raju wrote:

Need help from the DDs,

    We have made the changes to as per Praveen's instructions.
   It also contains links to the previous Mini Debian Conferences and
Debutsav.

The source is present here.Please make it live as soons as possible.

   https://github.com/PuneDebianUsersGroup/miniDebConfPune.git

I don't see the previous commits. Follow these steps,

1. clone the alioth repo.
2. Create a new repo on github
3. Change origin to github

git remote remove origin
git remote add origin <github url>

4. push it to github
5. Now make your changes and push it to github.

Its here now https://github.com/rajuvindane/in2015.mini

This way I can just add your repo, do a pull and push to alioth.

--
राजु देविदास विंदाने
Raju Devidas Vindane