Re: Future of Indian fonts in Debian

On 24 July 2015 11:02:09 am IST, Vasudev Kamath <vasudev@copyninja.info> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm planning to step down from maintainer position for Indian fonts in
debian-in team.¹.

Its been a while and I'm unable to do justice to these packages. Many of
Lohit fonts have newer version but I'm unable to get them in. So I think
its time for me to step down from this position and let people who have
more time and energy, interest in this to take over.

So please let me know if any one is interested to take over the
ownership. Also do remember take it only if you have enough time and you
really like to see Indian fonts in Debian to be in good shape.

I will guide any one who is interested in taking over with workflow I've
followed to create and update these font packages. After that I will
leave it up to you guys to decide how you go ahead.

¹ https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-in-workers@lists.alioth.debian.org

Cheers,