Regarding bidding for DebConf17 [from debutsav.in flashback archive]

Hello All,

We are now aware that debutsav.in domain & hosting is due for renewal.
Thanks Praveen for the reminder/information.

I am browsing debutsav related blogs,archives & came across Shirish's
blog = https://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/debutsav-2014-experiences-day-0/

I didn't know that we are aiming to bring DebConf17 to India.
That's actually marvelous as DebConf never happened in Asia as per the
information from DebConf Wiki article =
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DebConf

In DebConf14 itself, 3 persons from 3 bidding locations were present.
They gave presentations at DebConf14 =
http://saimei.acc.umu.se/pub/debian-meetings/2014/debconf14/webm/DC16_proposals.webm

That means in Debconf15 itself, bidding for DebConf17 will happen. And
so on, any1 from Debian India community planning to attend this year's
DebConf to participate in bidding process? =
https://www.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17

I know it's kind of too late to start discussion but still  ^_^
It seems like Debian community from Cambridge,UK has kicked off
initiative already to participate in DebConf17 bid =
https://debconf15.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Cambridge

Regards,
Amey. [Pune city]