feedback wanted for new devanagari font

Hi India Debianistas (cc Alexei),

A friend of mine, Alexei Vanyashin, has recently added devanagari to the
beautiful font Lori, and seek help from people more native to devanagari
than him (as you might have guessed he is russian).

Please see <https://github.com/cyrealtype/Lora/tree/master/devanagari>
and either install and play with the actual font files or look at the
PDFs, and share your opinions.  Perhaps you spot some technicalities
(that line doesn't go there in this combo) or perhaps you even have
opinion on its "feel" not beeing equal in devanagari as its latin and
cyrillic parts.

Come along - anyone can be an expert here!

If you feel shy then post directly to Alexei (or if you like then to me
and I will forward it), but perhaps if not then I suggest to reply here
to the list: If it spurs a debate I am sure that would be quite helpful
to Alexei. :-)

Regards,

 - Jonas