Re: [Mini-Debconf India] Updates on the January 2015 Mumbai mini-DebConf

Good afternoon!

I just joined this mailing list hence unable to get previous
discussion e-mails related to Mini Debconf @ Mumbai :-)

I am happy to see this upcoming Debconf close to my city.
I definitely will attend this MiniConf.  ^_^
DebUtsav location was unfortunately far from my place.

+1 from my side for live streaming = Live streaming would be useful.
Or if live streaming is not possible, at least recorded sessions like
FSCONS.  I don't remember any mini conf's in India ever had live
streaming or recorded sessions before. It would be a good kick start
to have at least recorded video sessions.

Pls let me know if I can be volunteer in any way. I'll be happy to
join volunteer team. [non developer conf tasks :-D ] I likely remain
in Mumbai in January. If so, I shall join offline conf discussion
meets in Mumbai :-)

Cheers!!

Thanks & Regards,
Amey Abhyankar. [Pune city]