Re: Updates

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 12:28 AM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:

<snipped>
> 2. Please finalize letters for Jaldhar Vyas. It is important.

I have asked Aishwarya few days ago, she's trying to get something
done, I haven't much clue as to what the issue is. Jaldhar had shared
that he would make some sort of letterhead template or something but
heard nothing after that (whether he was kidding or was dead serious
is not known.)

Contacted Jaldhar. He has what is needed, would let us know in case he needs anything else.

<snipped>

> --
> Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
> {kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A  2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8