Re: [MiniDebConfSite] Site now Up to preview

On 29 August 2014 00:27, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Use markers . I think the railways would be shown well normally but
>> something could be done for the bus stand.
> If you want to write a script or two you are welcome or if you want to
> drop some markers you are welcome to share those efforts.

Done check out https://gitorious.org/minidebconfindia/minidebconfwebsite-2014-mirror/source/ae67835cf671f34cfb0b806dd8d95ee141a2b4d9:
I added markers in the event venue HTML page
I added Leaflet JS and CSS . Also dropped markers only for the
overview showing 2 airports and a station.
In the zoomed map can you tell me what markers are needed and at what
lat longs you want them ?

Regards,
Pavithran