Re: First draft of letter requesting a college to host a mini debconf

Quoting Rigved Rakshit (2014-08-28 12:43:34)
>> Setup here (with my suggestions):
>> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/MiniDebConf/RequestACollegeToHostAMiniDebConf
>
> I have deleted this page as I found another email thread for this!

Uhm, why did you delete it?!?

Mailinglist is powerful to exchange opinions - and share that exchange
when public.

Wiki is powerful to track concensus - and share that concensus when
public.

Do you want the outside World to draw inspiration from the way you
discuss the composition of that letter, but discourage them from drawing
inspiration from the actual results of said discussion?  Why?

 - Jonas