Re: [MiniDebConfIN] Contacts

Hey,

Do you want their contact numbers too ?

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Raju Vindane <rajuvindane@gmail.com> wrote:
Get me some contacts to put up on the contact us page of the site.
Following contacts would be required.

*   2 or 3 co-ordinators (students)
Myself, Roopak and Pooja for this one.

*   Staff Co-ordinator (Someone from the faculties)
Aishwarya Subramanian

*   2 for speakers Contacts(Any body who wants to present can contact these)
For now you can add my name over here and probably someone from the Debian community. That'd be better IMHO.

*   Marketing & Sponsors (For the sponsors to contact you.
Darshana Padmadas.

*  Handles of our Social networks. We already have on diaspora, can we
also have it on    twitter,      facebook, identi.ca, Google+, and
others you can think of. We need to promote the event to  as much no.
of people as possible.
Yeah, we're working on it as well. I'll let you know more about it soon.

Warm Regards.

Thanking You,
R.Harish Navnit
The Enigma