Re: Designs For MiniDeb

Roopak, as said by Vasudev can you add a "mini" to the Debconf please. THe design you made is great. But Can you add some colors to it instead of the black. That will match the site design. Thanks for your good work.

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 1:25 AM, pavithran <pavithran.s@gmail.com> wrote:
On 6 August 2014 14:16, Raju Vindane <rajuvindane@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can Somebody Design Something Similar to This.
> Don't Include the Hills. Include something Related to Kerala or India .

+1 I really love what the swiss people have done with the logo. Wish
we have something similar.
Coconut tress symbolising gods own country was used by kerala's tourism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Kerala#mediaviewer/File:Kerala_God%27s_Own_Country_Logo.svg

The above swiss debconf  logo is also available in SVG at
http://media.debconf.org/dc13/logo/DebConf13-logo.svg

Someone can use both SVG's and do some inkscape editing to do something cool :)

Regards,
Pavithran

--
pavithran sakamuri