Re: Dates for the MiniDebConf '14 finalized !

To Jonas
    Jonas we are also a team working up for the site. Please be
assured that we will not be using google forms or any other
proprietary thing with the site.  Thanks for attaching the CGI script,
we will consider it along with other options that we have. If we need
any further help, we will definitely ask you for it. Thanks

To Pooja
   I have taken a look at the website design that you have sent. The
logo that you have designed is good. But a lot of other work still
needs to be done. It seems that you are good with designing. We will
put this skill of yours to good use. Mahendra is a professional web
developer who will be helping us with the site design. Lets do this
work together and make a beautiful site for this miniDebConf.

--
राजु देविदास विंदाने
Raju Devidas Vindane