Re: [MiniDebConfSite] Site now Up to preview

On Friday 22 August 2014 09:40 AM, Raju Vindane wrote:
> Guys a preview of the MiniDebConfIn14 site is up on
>
> mahendrabhandwalkar.in
>
> Check it out. Mahendra will soon push it to the Git repo.

The design is nice, but it a wordpress site, whereas our debconf server
supports only html, css and javascript :(

If you had sent this earlier, we could have easily pointed this out.

We have two choices,

1. Change this to plain html, css and javascript, my preferred choice.
We have only static content and updates can be done via git.
2. Find a hosting with wordpress support and register a new domain name.