Re: Designs For MiniDeb

at bottom :-

On 8/7/14, Raju Vindane <rajuvindane@gmail.com> wrote:
> Roopak, as said by Vasudev can you add a "mini" to the Debconf please. THe
> design you made is great. But Can you add some colors to it instead of the
> black. That will match the site design. Thanks for your good work.

Hi Raju,
I beg to differ. While I do agree about the mini part, colors is
tricky. Black is something easy as well as easy on the eyes. In fact,
the whole tree and house-boat could be made in a slightly more
abstract way, could also be pixelated.

I mean like the 8-bit minecraft guy or something else :-

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/221/2/0/minecraft_8_bit_kirby_by_tt_gal-d45z869.png

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/1741903/Minecraft

Something on the lines of self-deprecating humor. I have to admit, I
have always admired pixel and 8-bit art (and there are lot of crazies
like me.)

Still look forward to community as to what they think of it.

<snipped>