Re: time of another mini debconf India

Hi all,
Both the proposals are good. Both Kerala and Goa are good, esp. if the
dates can be somewhere at the end of June/starting of July.

Goa would be better if the person who has recommended it, can get
something happening there as there hasn't been any minidebconf as far
as my knowledge goes. So it would be a new place. The only people I
know are some of the GLUG people and of course Frederick Noronha.

I do remember some FOSS vendor/s also moved to Goa couple of years
ago, the names escape me atm, but perhaps they too could help.

Kerala is homeground of FOSS and with Praveen being there,  shouldn't
be much of trouble making one there :P

Looking forward to the mini-debconfs  wherever they are held.
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17