linux workstation motherboard recommendations

Hi,

The motherboard of my Linux workstation (running Debian) recently died. I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for good quality Linux-compatible workstation motherboards that are available in India.

I read online that the Intel Z77 chipset (currently about a year old) is well-supported on Linux. I found two choices that looked reasonable:

1) MSI Z77A-GD65
2) Asus P8Z77 WS

These have got good ratings at places like Amazon and Newegg. However, the computer people I use told me their suppliers don't have either, though they are available at other places, e.g. Flipkart. But I don't know anything about these other places, e.g. what support they would provide if things went wrong.

Basically I want something that supports Linux well and is durable/reliable. So, I wonder if anyone can offer other suggestions.

Alternatively or additionally, I'd appreciate recommendations of good places in India to buy hardware from. For example Flipkart has a lot of stuff, but the computer people I deal with said its support is not good.

Thanks in advance.

                                                          Regards, Faheem