Mini DebConf '13 Calicut - News, Updates & Call for Action

[ x-posting to debian-dug-in and in.mini list, apologies in advance]

Hello Everyone,

Hope all you of you are doing fine. These are the latest from the
ground zero at Calicut. Starred(*) stuff is important.

Talks

We have received some very good proposals from the Debian community.
The proposals (Mini DebConf and FOSSMeet) can be viewed here:
funnel.fossmeet.in/2013/

Register*

Dates for the Mini Debconf '13 Calicut is nearing. Please book you
tickets, if you haven't already, at fossmeet2013.doattend.com and add
your name to the list at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/MiniDebConf2013/Calicut
All attendees will be provided with Accommodation and Lunch.

Speak

Please consider submitting a talk at Mini DebConf'13 Calicut. Submit
your proposals at funnel.fossmeet.in/2013/. Depending on the
sponsorship we receive, we might be able to reimburse (partial, if not
complete) your travel.

T Shirt*

We have to print T Shirt for Mini DebConf '13. Please suggest t shirt
designs. We need to get this soon as we have print the t shirts.
Please add it to the Wiki or send it to the list. Also if you need a t
shirt please add your name at the Wiki Page.

Bug Squashing Party*

We need a list of bite sized bugs that can be fixed by participants
relatively new to Debian. Please add such bugs to the relevant section
in the Wiki Page. If you think you can guide/mentor someone in fixing
bugs, please add your name as well.

Your Suggestions

This is the first time we are having Mini DebConf here. If you have
any suggestions, please let us know, we'll be more than happy to
incorporate them.

Event Wiki

Please keep checking the event wiki Page at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/MiniDebConf2013/Calicut for all the
latest updates.

Contact

The contacts details are in the wiki page. Please ping us for
anything. We are happy to help :)

Vipin Nair
National Institute of Technology, Calicut
http://github.com/swvist