Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 17:50:50 +0530
From: VIGNESH PRABHU <stove311987@gmail.com>
To: Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@gmail.com>, Vasudev Kamath <kamathvasudev@gmail.com>, dabba <debayanin@gmail.com>, Sandeep Achar
	<sandeep.sreenath@gmail.com>, Roshan Singh <singh.roshan08@gmail.com>
Subject: Debian Wheezy release Party on 12th May, 02:00 pm at FSMK Office in Wilson Garden

Hi,

Free Software Movement Karnataka is going to celebrate the latest release
of Debian 7.0 codenamed "Wheezy" on 12th May at 02:00 pm at FSMK office,
Wilson Garden.

http://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyWheezy#ReleasePartyWheezy.2FIndia.2FBangalore.India:_Bangalore

This will be another event as part of sunday school that FSMK is conducting
every sunday. I would request all of you to join us and celebrate the new
release of Debian, a universal operating system.