Next Mini DebConf: KIIT Bhubaneswar, Orissa

Hi folks,

With help of Lalatendu Mohanty (my colleague at Red Hat), we are
talking with KIIT Bhubaneswar, Orissa for organizing next Mini
DebConf. We decided to go to places we don't have much Free Software
presence for next Mini DebConf when we met in Calicut last time. We
thought of Orisaa and now we are getting a good response to go there.

Shirish is coordinating with the folks over there and if you are
interested to help out in organizing this event, reply here.

We can use this page to coordinate
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/MiniDebConf2013/Bubaneswar

Cheers
Praveen