Re: Any volunteers to update the mini debconf India page?

2013/2/20 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
> We got the new subdomain only today, so if anyone is willing to update
> in2013.mini.debconf.org in next 2 days, reply here.

Thanks Pavi for volunteering to update it. Clone the repo from

https://gitorious.org/minidebconfindia/2013-mirror

Once you are ready, I will push it to alioth. Also if anyone wants to
help Pavi, coordinate with him.

It would be good if Pavi or others test it locally following steps
given at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/MiniDebConfSiteChange

It is a little more than HTML and it would be good to test before we
push it live.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍