Debian Installer RC 1 (D-I RC 1) just round the corner -

Hi all,
About to sleep. I had been following debian-boot for sometime. It
seems D-I RC1 is round the corner according to :-

http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2013/02/msg00259.html

and

https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2013/02/msg00248.html

An interesting thread that I also read today is/was :-

http://bugs.debian.org/699742

After a long time I read something interesting.

Another interesting thing I read today was this :-

http://bugs.debian.org/699808#10

Which seems to indicate that the support for UEFI would be marginal in
wheezy at best if I understand correctly. I think only Daniel Baumann
would be able to give a correct picture as far as UEFI support in
wheezy is expected (apart from any errata published)

In any case if RC1 is released by end of the week or beginning of next
week the minidebconf should provide us with excellent opportunity to
try and give as many installation reports as possible.

Till l8er.
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17