Re: key signing

Hi Faheem,

I will be in Mumbai this Saturday (for Pirate Party Meeting), may be Sunday too. We can sign each others keys. Let's connect offlist.

Praveen

On Jul 20, 2012 2:15 PM, "Faheem Mitha" <faheem@faheem.info> wrote:

Hi,

I'm in Bombay. Is there anyone here who can sign my GPG key? I'm just trying to get a package uploaded, so I'm not completely sure if I need the key to be signed, but it seems likely.

>From what I have read, it seems a physical meeting is customary, and
probably some form of ID is also usual. Will a PAN card and a US driving license do? Please CC me on any reply. Thanks.

                                                         Regards, Faheem