Re: key signing

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012, Kartik Mistry wrote:

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Faheem Mitha <faheem@faheem.info> wrote:
I'm in Bombay. Is there anyone here who can sign my GPG key? I'm just trying
to get a package uploaded, so I'm not completely sure if I need the key to
be signed, but it seems likely.

No. For package upload to menor.d.n, you don't need your GPG key
signed by DD/DM.

Ok. That's good to  know.

From what I have read, it seems a physical meeting is customary, and
probably some form of ID is also usual. Will a PAN card and a US driving
license do? Please CC me on any reply. Thanks.

Physical presence is needed. I'll be in Mumbai in Mid-January for SCMM
depending upon if I can manage to get time certificate in other
marathons before that and registration is not filled up :)

.. will post here if I'm there before that.

Hi Kartik,

Ok, thank you. If you are coming to Bombay, please send me an email. Thanks.

                                                    Regards, Faheem